- Log into your account at http://www.qbic.co.uk/members
- Select 'My Domains' from the 'Domains' menu
- Select 'Manage Domain' next to the domain
- Click on 'Nameservers'
- Enter the new Name Servers you wish the domain to use and click 'Change Nameservers'
- 92 Users Found This Useful
We generally not do recommend using external DNS servers in case we need to change any of the IP...
You will need to arrange with your current registrar to update the name servers of your domain...
Sometimes you need to view your webspace before the domain name is pointing to the hosting. This...