How do i create a MS SQL Server database?
Please note that you may need to purchase MS SQL Server 2005 as an optional extra before following these instructions.
To add an MS SQL database please by following these steps:-
- Log into your hosting control panel
- Select 'Domains'
- Click on the relevant domain in the list
- Select 'Database Manager'
- Click 'Add New'
- Select 'Microsoft SQL Server 2005' from the list and enter a name for the database
- Click on the new database in the list
- Under the Database Users section click 'Add New'
- Enter a username and password for the new database user
Was this answer helpful?
There is a directory in your FTP root named "DB". You should place all MS Access databases and...
An example connection string to an MS Access database is below:- Set Conn =...
Please note that you may need to purchase mySQL as an optional extra before following these...